Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Wipes + Tru-D Provide an Enhanced Layered Approach to Disinfection
Cleaning and disinfection are paramount in the health care setting. It’s important to provide enhanced disinfection in areas that may be contaminated with C. diff, SARS-CoV-2 and other microorganisms. Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Wipes provide 1,000 square feet of coverage and are effective against 50 microorganisms.
Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Wipes
- The #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in health care
- Provides coverage for 1,000 square feet
- Requires 72% less wipes than Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal wipes1
- Effective against 50 microorganisms including diff, Candida albicans, SARS-CoV-2, VRE, MRSA and many more
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F880 guidelines
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
However, human error is inevitable in the disinfection process. In fact, studies have shown that approximately 50% of surfaces are missed during manual disinfection leading to the need for additional layers of disinfection to ensure completely clean surfaces. By adding UVC technology to standard disinfection practices, variables related to human error in the cleaning process are reduced.
That’s where the Tru-D UVC disinfection robot steps in. The Tru-D robot is the only UVC device of its kind with patented Sensor360® technology which compensates for room variables such as size, shape and contents by measuring the amount, or dose, of UVC needed to ensure thorough room disinfection. The robot operates from a single position without the need for frequent involvement or movement to multiple placements from staff.
Tru-D® UVC Disinfection Robot
- Validated by a number of independent, peer-reviewed studies to eliminate organisms in direct and indirect, shadowed areas
- In activates SARS-CoV-2, diff, MRSA, VRE and other bacteria and viruses
- Single placement positioning allows staff to perform other tasks during the disinfection process
- Tru-Dportal provides visual data, showing hospital staff that a room has been properly disinfected
- Microchem Laboratory, 2017. Custom Towelette Coverage Study.