PDI Partners With Becker's Hospital Review for CAD Disinfection Bootcamp
Routine surface disinfection in healthcare today isn’t foolproof and can leave behind harmful germs and bacteria. In turn, safety risks can linger for patients and staff. PDI is partnering with Becker’s Hospital Review on an educational bootcamp focused on Continuously Active Disinfection on Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT. In this bootcamp entitled, Continuously Active Disinfection (CAD): A Whole New World, PDI Clinical Science Liaison Marc-Oliver Wright MT (ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, will discuss this new technology and its advantages over traditional healthcare disinfection routines.
- An overview of the technology behind continuous active disinfection (CAD) and how it differs from traditional surface disinfection in healthcare today
- How to identify specific settings where CAD will be most valuable within an organization
- How to avoid potential unintentional consequences of using CAD
- Presenter: Marc-Oliver Wright MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, PDI Clinical Science Liaison
- Date: Wednesday, May 18th, 2022
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT (1:00pm -2:00pm EST)
Click here to register.