PDI Partners With McKesson for Webinar on Nasal Decolonization
PDI is proud to partner with McKesson on an educational webinar focused on Nasal Decolonization on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, from 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST. In this webinar entitled, Nasal Decolonization in Ambulatory Care: Evidence and Strategies, PDI Clinical Science Liaison Marc-Oliver Wright MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, will review the evidence for nasal decolonization and highlight the success in preventing surgical site infections. Marc will review different methodologies for nasal decolonization and the strengths and limitations of each and will include implications for the ambulatory surgery setting and the potential implications of nasal decolonization.
Participation is free, but space is limited, so register today to secure your spot. 1 CE will be awarded upon completion.
- Describe the common flora of the nares and the various potential infections they may cause
- Interpret the evidence to date for strategies to reduce the risk of infection in colonized adults
- List the limitations of screening and treating programs in the ambulatory surgery setting
- Differentiate the strengths and limitations of different decolonization strategies
- Presenter: Marc-Oliver Wright MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, PDI Clinical Science Liaison
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Click here to register.