PDI Partners With Henry Schein for Continuously Active Disinfection Webinar
PDI is proud to partner with Henry Schein on an educational webinar focused on Continuously Active Disinfection on Monday, April 11th, 2022, from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST. In this webinar entitled, Continuously Active Disinfection (CAD): A Whole New World, PDI Clinical Science Liaison Marc-Oliver Wright MT (ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, will review the very new technology of continuously active disinfection and how this new technology differs from routine disinfection used in healthcare today. Recent peer-reviewed articles assessing this technology in real-world and laboratory-controlled settings will be described.
Marc-Oliver Wright will explore opportunities for using this technology and how to optimize return on investment, end-user and patient engagement, and how to avoid potential unintended consequences. 1 CE will be awarded upon completion.
- Describe the science of continuous active disinfection (CAD) and differentiate it from traditional surface disinfection in healthcare today.
- Summarize the published evidence supporting the use of CAD in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Identify specific settings where CAD may be of utmost importance.
- Discuss potential unintended consequences of using CAD and how to avoid them
- Presenter: Marc-Oliver Wright MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, PDI Clinical Science Liaison
- Date: Monday, April 11th 18, 2022
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Click here to register.