PDI Healthcare to Exhibit at AVA September 2022 Tradeshow in Booth #521
PDI is proud to exhibit at the 2022 AVA Scientific Meeting, Sept 30-Oct 2,2022 in Minneapolis, MN.
This event is the premier meeting for vascular access healthcare professionals. Our booth #521 will showcase an array of our top Interventional Care, Patient Care, and Environment of Care products.
Designated Exhibit Hall Booth Hours
- October 1: 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM CST
- October 2: 12:30 PM– 2:25 PM CST
Live Webinar Sessions: PDI industry experts provide insight into various topics leveraging their clinical background to provide an informative and educational webinar during the session listed below.
- Sunday, October 2, 2022 – 4:15 PM – 4:45 PM CST
- Location: 200H Human Factors Analysis of the Disinfection of Central Line Needleless Connectors, presented by Joan N. Hebden, RN, MS, CIC, FAPIC
- This multi-methods study conducted in several intensive care units of two US academic medical centers had two objectives: 1) to identify human factors which facilitate or serve as barriers to recommended needleless connector (NC) disinfection, and 2) to assess, through observations, the pragmatic application of facility-specific protocols for NC disinfection using either a 3.15% CHG/70% IPA swab with a 5s scrub/5s dry time or a 70% IPA swab with a 15s scrub/let dry procedure.
To register for the event, click here. Registration will remain open throughout the conference.