PDI Healthcare to Exhibit at APIC June 2022 Tradeshow in Booth #1047
PDI is proud to partner with APIC – Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology – as a Strategic Partner for their 2022 Conference, June 13-15,2022.
This three-day conference allows Infection Preventionists opportunities to discuss pressing issues relating to cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization, while advancing their knowledge and skills, learning about effective practice, and building one’s network with a diverse community of IP professionals.
APIC 2022 covers key competencies that every IP needs, with topics that range from the fundamental learning necessary to advance patient safety in your facility to the strategic and thought-provoking ideas that will take your career to the next level. Learn from leading experts within the field and engage through peer-to-peer networking around the IPC issues and challenges you face every day.
Designated Exhibit Hall Booth Hours
- June 13: 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM EST
- June 14: 11:15 AM – 2:15 PM EST
- June 15: 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM EST
Our booth #1047 includes product information focused on our infection prevention solutions, including Profend® Nasal Decolonization Kit, Sani-24® disinfectants, Prevantics® Skin + Site, Sani-HyPerCide® disinfectants, Tru-D® SmartUVC, Easy Screen® Cleaning Wipes, and the Sani-Cloth® disinfectant Portfolio.
Live Webinar Sessions: PDI industry experts provide insight into various topics leveraging their clinical background to provide an informative and educational webinar during the APIC sessions listed below.
- Virtual Session V116
- Developing/Deploying a Quality Assurance Program for Surveillance presented by PDI Clinical Affairs Member, Marc-Oliver Wright, MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC
- This webinar will describe and differentiate the HFE and SEIPS models in the context of infection prevention performance improvement and IS efforts, apply HFE/SEIPS when performing RCA for HAI reviews, and deploy HFE/SEIPS methodologies in assessing and adopting new technologies prior to their implementation.
- Monday, June 13, 2022 – 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM EST
- Session 1107 Human Factors Engineering and Infection Prevention: A Primer, presented by PDI Clinical Affairs Member, Marc-Oliver Wright, MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC, and Linda McKinley, RN, BSN, MPH, CIC, FAPIC
- This webinar will describe the importance and value of an ongoing competency assessment for surveillance definitions, develop a program of quality assessment and performance improvement in applying NHSN surveillance definitions, and identify two ways of identifying and utilizing reliable case scenarios for surveillance competency assessment.
- Monday, June 13, 2022 – 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM EST
- Session 1305 Communicating Complex Data: Creating Understanding Through Visualization, presented by PDI Clinical Affairs Member, Marc-Oliver Wright, MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC
- This webinar will describe the importance of effective communication of data and how the design of graphical representations can help or hinder comprehension using examples and list the nine principles of the effective graphical display of data. The participant shall be able to deploy skills of graphical integrity, maximizing data-ink and avoiding chartjunk with visual aesthetics to convey data to the broadest possible audience.
To register for the event, click here. Registration will remain open throughout the conference.