PDI Partners With Owens & Minor for Infection Preventionist Webinar
PDI is proud to partner with Owens & Minor on an educational webinar focused on tips for new Infection Preventionists on Friday, November 18, 2022, from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST. In this webinar entitled, I’m New to IP: Now What? A Guidebook to the First Year, PDI Clinical Science Liaison Holly Montejano, MS, CIC, CPHQ, VA-BC, will explain the multi-disciplinary background of infection preventionists and current challenges, along with tools and strategies that can be used in clinical settings. Participation is free, but space is limited, so register today to secure your spot. 1 CE will be awarded upon completion.
- Describe the multi-disciplinary background of infection preventionists and current challenges across healthcare
- Explain the fundamentals of acute care Infection Prevention (IP)
- Outline cleaning and disinfection definitions alongside product selection
- Recite the significance of NHSN reporting and tools, isolation precautions, rounding and outbreak response
- Identify regulatory and accreditation agencies within the acute care setting as well as CMS requirements/Pay for Performance Program
- Employ the APIC Competency Model in daily practice
- Presenter: Holly Montejano, MS, CIC, CPHQ, VA-BC, Clinical Science Liaison PDI Healthcare
- Date: Fri, November 18, 2022
- Time:1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Click here to register.