Infection Risks Are Everywhere. So Are We.
Simply Effective Infection Prevention.
A ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide formula designed to address HAI causing microorganisms, including C. difficile without compromising compatibility.
Featuring continuously active disinfectant technology designed to shield against ESKAPE Pathogens for up to 24 hours giving you around the clock protection1.
An ideal disinfectant for daily use in fast-paced environments that require a short contact time and broad coverage of microorganisms.
Profend® Nasal Decolonization Kit
An easy-to-use, pre-saturated 10% (w/w) PVP-Iodine swabstick that kills 99.7% of Staphylococcus aureus at 1 hour and 99.9% at 12 hours 2
Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
An FDA food code compliant hand sanitizing wipe designed for everyone – including staff, patients, residents, and visitors.
An ideal disinfectant for high-risk facility areas contaminated with Clostridioides difficile spores and Norovirus.
Contact A PDI Sales Representative
If you are interested in learning more about our portfolio of products, complete the form below to have your local PDI representative contact you.
Integrated Solutions to Help Fight HAIs
- Kills SARS-CoV-2: Our portfolio of surface products is on the EPA’s List N for the Emerging Viral Pathogen claim, recommended by the CDC for surface disinfection to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Kills Candida auris: Super Sani-Cloth, Sani-Prime, Sani-HyPerCide disinfectants have proven efficacy against C. auris.
- Reduce the Risk of SSIs: Profend PVP-Iodine nasal swabs is a quick, comfortable swab before surgery reduces the risk of SSIs* such as CLABSIs
- Kills Clostridioides difficile: Sani-HyPerCide products are the first and only EPA-registered non-bleach sporicidal disinfectants in a ready-to-use format approved to kill Clostridioides difficile.
- Protect Against ESKAPE Pathogens: Sani-24 wipe is the first and only EPA-approved disinfectant to protect against ESKAPE pathogens for up to 24 hours1.
Compatibility with plastics, metals and other common materials is a critical design criterion for PDI formulations. We continually test the compatibility between our disinfecting products and the most commonly found materials in medical devices.
Our goal is to manufacture disinfectants that are strong enough to eliminate harmful bacteria, yet gentle enough to preserve the integrity of the medical devices that are being disinfected. To accomplish this PDI works with leading equipment manufacturers to test our disinfectants on their products. Through our industry partnerships, we have been able to verify compatibility on over 1,000 medical devices.
1. CAD addresses Acinetobacter baumannii MDR (Multi-drug resistant), Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter aerogenes MDR (Multi-drug Resistant), Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus), Enterococcus faecium MDR (Multidrug Resistant), New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase-1 (NDM-1) producing Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE – Carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)
2 PDI in vivo Study 0113-CTEVO