You Have the Power with Around the Clock Protection.Sani-24® Disinfectants from PDI.
Continuously Active Disinfection
The Science Behind Sani-24® Germicidal Disinfectants
Request More Information
If you are interested in learning more about Sani-24® Disinfectants, complete the form below to have your PDI representative contact you.
Sani-24® Disinfectants Offer Ongoing Confidence Between Disinfection Protocols.
- The first and only EPA-registered disinfectant with continuously active disinfection (CAD), providing the ability to control HAI-causing microorganisms.
- When used as directed, Sani-24® disinfectant provides an antimicrobial shield that is clinically proven to disinfect surfaces for 24 hours.2,3
- Wipe and spray formats provide 1-minute disinfection for a broad spectrum of organisms.
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- Bactericidal and virucidal.4
- Quat Alcohol formulation is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in the healthcare environment.5
Contaminated Surfaces Play a Large Role in the Transmission of Pathogens.
Surface environments in healthcare settings act as reservoirs from which pathogens can easily be transmitted to patients, staff, and visitors. The higher the bioburden on a surface, the greater the risk of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).3 These include ESKAPE pathogens, which are responsible for over 40% of HAIs in the healthcare environment.
Disinfection reduces contamination by killing pathogens that lead to HAIs. But with many disinfectants, pathogens can be reintroduced onto a surface after the first touch.
1. CAD addresses Acinetobacter baumannii MDR (Multi-drug resistant), Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter aerogenes MDR (Multi-drug Resistant), Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus), Enterococcus faecium MDR (Multidrug Resistant), New Delhi
metallo-beta-lactamase-1 (NDM-1) producing Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE – Carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)
2. William A. Rutala PhD, MPH, Maria F. Gergen MT (ASCP), Emily E. Sickbert-Bennett PhD, Deverick J. Anderson MD, MPH and David J. Weber MD, MPH, for the CDC Prevention Epicenters Program Antimicrobial activity of a continuously active disinfectant against healthcare pathogens Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology (2019) doi:10.1017/ice.2019.260
3. Schmidt, M. et. al. In situ evaluation of a persistent disinfectant provides continuous decontamination within the clinical environment.
Am J Infect Control 2019.
4. Sani-24 spray is effective against TB with a 3 minute contact time and Sani-24 wipe is effective against TB with a 5 minute contact time
5. Refer to device manufacturer’s instructions for use.