Powerful Disinfection with Versatile Compatibility.Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectant from PDI.
Easy to Use, Intuitive, Universal Disinfectant
Unique Formula: The first and only EPA-registered non-bleach sporicidal disinfectant in a ready-to-use format approved to kill Clostridioides difficile.1
More Versatile: All-in-One disinfectant can be used facility-wide in either daily or terminal disinfection for a potential SKU reduction and cost savings.
Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Disinfectants
Request More Information
If you are interested in learning more about Sani-24® Disinfectants, complete the form below to have your PDI representative contact you.
Powerful Disinfection Made Easier
- Effective against relevant microorganisms including C. auris, TB, and Norovirus in 1 minute. Learn more.
- Compatible2 with surfaces and materials commonly found in the healthcare setting.
- Spray format can be used for Soft Surface Sanitization.
- Efficient and easy-to-use – Requires no mixing or dilution.
A More Compatible Alternative to Bleach
- Unlike bleach products, the hydrogen peroxide formulation in Sani-HyPerCide® disinfectant provides the ability to disinfect against Clostridioides difficile without leaving behind an unsightly visual residue. See visual comparison here.
- More compatible on surfaces and materials than competitive bleach products in that it leaves behind a less visible residue.3
- Eliminates the need for a secondary cleaning step to remove visual residue.
Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants Product Brochure
Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Disposable Wipes Instructions For Use (IFU) Sign
Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Disposable Wipe
Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants Technical Data Bulletin
Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants Visual Comparison
1. Clostridioides difficile spores formerly known as Clostridium difficile spores.
2. Refer to device manufacturer’s instructions for use.
3. Data on file.