Infection Preventionists & Environmental Service Managers PDI is Here to Help You Clean and Disinfect Surfaces Throughout Your Facility.
Intuitive Packaging and Product Design
A ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide formula designed to address HAI causing microorganisms, including C. difficile without compromising compatibility.
Featuring continuously active disinfectant technology designed to shield against ESKAPE Pathogens for up to 24 hours giving you around the clock protection1.
An ideal disinfectant for daily use in fast-paced environments that require a short contact time and broad coverage of microorganisms.
A disinfectant powered by a next generation formulation to protect your patients, fellow staff, and facility from HAIs in just 1 minute.
An alcohol-free and fragrance-free disinfectant ideal for use around patients, especially those with respiratory sensitivities.
An ideal disinfectant for high-risk facility areas contaminated with Clostridioides difficile spores and Norovirus.
Get in Touch with a Product Expert
If you are interested in learning more about our surface disinfectants, complete the form below to hear from a product expert.
Powerful Disinfection Made Easier
- Kills SARS-CoV-2: Our portfolio of surface products is on the EPA’s List N for the Emerging Viral Pathogen claim, recommended by the CDC for surface disinfection to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Kills Candida auris: Super Sani-Cloth, Sani-Prime, Sani-HyPerCide disinfectants have proven efficacy against C. auris.
- Kills Clostridioides difficile: Sani-HyPerCide products are the first and only EPA-registered non-bleach sporicidal disinfectants in a ready-to-use format approved to kill Clostridioides difficile.
- Protect Against ESKAPE Pathogens: Sani-24 wipe is the first and only EPA-approved disinfectant to protect against ESKAPE pathogens for up to 24 hours1.
Wipe Out HAIs, Without Wiping Out Equipment
Compatibility with plastics, metals and other common materials is a critical design criterion for PDI formulations. Our goal is to manufacture disinfectants that are strong enough to eliminate harmful bacteria, yet gentle enough to preserve the integrity of the medical devices that are being disinfected.
To accomplish this PDI works with leading equipment manufacturers like 3M, Abbott, Stryker, and Medtronic, to test our disinfectants on their products. Through our industry partnerships, we have been able to verify compatibility on over 1,000 medical devices.
1. CAD addresses Acinetobacter baumannii MDR (Multi-drug resistant), Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter aerogenes MDR (Multi-drug Resistant), Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus), Enterococcus faecium MDR (Multidrug Resistant), New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase-1 (NDM-1) producing Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE – Carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)