Environment of Care
Germicidal Disposable Wipes and <b>Sani-Prime™</b> Germicidal Spray
Powered by <b>ACCELOQUAT™</b> formulation, protect your patients, staff, and facility from HAIs in just 1 minute
SDS & Product Info
- SDS Wipe (English)
- SDS English (Spray)
- Technical Data Bulletin
- Product Information Sheet (Wipes and Spray)
- Product Information Sheet (Spray)
- Instructions For Use Wallchart (Wipes)
- Instructions For Use Wallchart (Spray)
- Compatibility Information Sheet
- Product Information Sheet: Extended Care (Wipes and Spray)
- Product Information Sheet: Extended Care (Spray)
- Launch Brochure
Features and Benefits
Powered by ACCELOQUAT™ formulation, a next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol. This unique combination delivers SPEED—a true 1-minute bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal disinfectant—and the POWER to destroy over 50 microorganisms, including 17 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) like MRSA, CRE, and VRE.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare*
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Scrubbing applicator cleans as it disinfects to save time
- 1 minute kill time on 54 microorganisms
- Effective against 5 MRSA strains, 8 CRE strains, and VRE
- Compatible with materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
Not for sale in Canada.
*Q4 2017 GHX Data
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.