An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands. The cost to treat an HAI can be as much as $58,500. By preventing just one, a patient hand hygiene program could pay for itself for an entire year.1
Accessories & Compliance Tools
Bedside Pack (20 Count)
SKU # P71520
Dimensions: 8.4" x 5.5"
- 20 count pack perfect for the typical patient stay
- Features educational icons to remind patients when to practice hand hygiene
- Resealable, easy-to-open softpack
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams2,3
- Safe to use before eating and drinking4
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
- Helps meet The Joint Commission 2018 National Patient Safety Goal #7
- Wipe fingertips and nails individually
- Wipe between all fingers of both hands
- Wipe both thumbs
- Wipe palms of both hands thoroughly
- Wipe back of hands
- Wipe both wrists and forearms
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Manufactured in the US with domestic and foreign materials to the highest quality standards
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
Are Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes an FDA regulated product?Show Answer
Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes are regulated by the US FDA as an OTC (Over-the-Counter) drug product covered under the Tentative Final Monograph for Healthcare Antiseptic Drug Products.
How long should I apply Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes to the hands?Show Answer
A contact time of 15 seconds provides a 99.99% reduction.
What is the expiration date on Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes?Show Answer
Sani-Hands wipes have a 24 month expiration date from the date of finished product manufacturing.
Some PDI products state "store at room temperature." What is the definition of room temperature?Show Answer
For our EPA-regulated products, such as Sani-Cloth® and Sani-Prime™ brand products, room temperature is defined as an average temperature of 25◦ C (77◦ F) and within a temperature range of 15◦ C to 30◦ C (59◦ F to 86◦ F). For our FDA-regulated products, such as Prevantics® brand products, “controlled room temperature” indicates a temperature maintained thermostatically that encompasses the usual customary working environment of 20◦ C to 25◦ C (68◦ F to 77◦ F). SOURCE: USP 41-NF 36 General Notices and Requirements (August 1, 2013 First Supplements) Section 10.30.50. “Room Temperature” indicates the temperature prevailing in a working area. Section 10.30.60. Controlled Room Temperature
- Clinical data is representative of Sani-Hands (NDC #: 10819-50) 65.9% Ethyl Alcohol formulation vs. the Purell (NDC #: 21749 515) 62% Ethyl Alcohol formulation.
- Data on file, PDI, Orangeburg, New York.
- Food Code Recommendations of the United States Public Health Service Food and Drug Administration, 2017