Healthcare Professionals.Do you know your medical devices’ disinfection guidelines? We can help identify which products are approved and compatible!
How You Can Help!
Compatibility in Action:
Understanding the interactions between disinfectants and plastics
Request More Information
Powerful Disinfection Made Easier
- Effective against relevant microorganisms including C. auris, TB, and Norovirus in 1 minute. Learn more.
- Compatible2 with surfaces and materials commonly found in the healthcare setting.
- Spray format can be used for Soft Surface Sanitization.
- Efficient and easy-to-use – Requires no mixing or dilution.
A More Compatible Alternative to Bleach
- Unlike bleach products, the hydrogen peroxide formulation in Sani-HyPerCide® disinfectant provides the ability to disinfect against Clostridioides difficile without leaving behind an unsightly visual residue. See visual comparison here.
- More compatible on surfaces and materials than competitive bleach products in that it leaves behind a less visible residue.3
- Eliminates the need for a secondary cleaning step to remove visual residue.