Features and Benefits
Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant. (Low Alcohol Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Virucidal.
- Compatible with a broad range of hard nonporous surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments.
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution -- reduce waste and save time.
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Available in multiple sizes and formats to meet the various needs of your facility. See "Sizes & Formats" tab to learn more.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See "Accessories & Compliance Tools" tab to learn more.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.
Frequently Asked QuestionsSee All FAQs
<p>The contact time (also referred to as "treated time") listed on the <b>Sani-Cloth</b> and the <b>Sani-Prime</b> product label is the total amount of time that it takes to inactivate ALL of the microorganisms listed on the product label. This time is typically referred to in minutes, and should be communicated to staff members that are utilizing the disinfectant. In most instances, the overall contact time listed on the product label will be achieved with one wipe. In certain geographies and also in settings where temperature, relative humidity, and air changes may vary, it is possible that the surface may not remain visibly wet. However, as long as the "treated" surface remains undisturbed for the contact time listed on the product label additional wiping would not be required to achieve the recommended contact time.</p>
<p>All of PDI's <b>Sani-Cloth®</b> brand products are EPA-Registered. <b>Sani-Cloth Prime</b> Germicidal Disposable Wipes (EPA reg number 9480-12), <b>Sani-Prime™</b> Germicidal Spray (EPA reg number 9480-10), <b>Sani-Cloth</b> AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes (EPA reg number 9480-9), Super <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Germicidal Disposable Wipes (EPA reg number 9480-4) and <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes (EPA reg number 9480-8) have an efficacy claim against <i>Mycobacteriua</i> (i.e. Tuberculosis), qualifying these products as intermediate-level disinfectants. Each product exceeds the CDC's recommendations for cleaning and disinfection in healthcare facilities. <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Plus wipes (EPA reg number 9480-6) and <b>Sani-Cloth</b> HB wipes (EPA reg number 61178-4-9480) do not have an efficacy claim against <i>Mycobacteria</i>, which makes these products as low-level disinfectants.</p>
<p><b>Sani-Cloth</b> wipes are available in EPA-Registered formulations that are approved and labeled for use on hard, non-porous toys. The products clean and disinfect in a one-step process, unless visibly soiled. Once disinfected, toys should be rinsed with potable water (tap water) to remove any residue and allowed to air dry. According to the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC), the recommended procedure for disinfecting toys is "Toys should be cleaned/disinfected between patients, especially those that are visibly soiled, mouthed, or used by patients in isolation. Toys should be washed thoroughly; disinfected with a non-toxic, low-level disinfectant and air dried completely." Infection control experts recommend only washable toys for sharing. Stuffed animals and toys that cannot be cleaned and disinfected should not be shared. SOURCE: APIC Text of Infection Control and Epidemiology, Chapter 39, p. 14-15, Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, 2011. www.apic.org"</p>
<p>Most <b>Sani-Cloth</b> brand products can be shipped via air transportation. However, <b>Sani-Cloth</b>, <b>Sani-Prime</b>, Super <b>Sani-Cloth</b> wipes and <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Plus wipes cannot be shipped by air due to shipping regulations. These products are shipped via ground transportation only. </p>
<p><b>Sani-Cloth</b> Germicidal Disposable Wipes and <b>Sani-Prime</b> Germicidal Spray DO NOT contain any ingredients listed as a carcinogenic by the National Toxicology Program (NTP), American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This applies to ALL <b>Sani-Cloth</b> products, including <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Prime, <b>Sani-Prime</b>, Super <b>Sani-Cloth</b>, <b>Sani-Cloth</b> AF3, <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Bleach, <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Plus, and <b>Sani-Cloth</b> HB brands. To register any disinfectant product with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the manufacturer is required to provide the EPA with the product's manufacturing process, active and inactive ingredients, efficacy, chemistry, toxicity, and information about relevant impurities. The EPA conducts a thorough review of these materials and product's ingredients. The agency would not register any product if it contained carcinogens without requiring relevant label warnings (40 CFR 156.10(g)(7)). As such, <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Wipes and <b>Sani-Prime</b> Spray do not contain carcinogenic label warnings."</p>
For all <b>Sani-Cloth</b> and <b>Sani-Prime</b> products, according to the label instruction, the use of gloves or other PPE is not required to handle the product, particularly in non-clinical settings. Therefore, the routine use of PPE is not required unless potentially infectious blood or bodily fluids are present. If bloodborne pathogens are present, such as HIV, HBV, and HCV, follow label instructions. You should, however, wear PPE as appropriate in accordance with your facility exposure control plan. Also, in compliance with good industrial and health hygiene, you should wear gloves when cleaning and disinfecting in a patient setting.</p>
<p>For all <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Germicidal Disposable Wipes and <b>Sani-Prime™ Germicidal Spray</b>, the expiration date is stamped directly on the product. <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Prime, <b>Sani-Prime</b>, <b>Sani-Cloth</b> AF3, Super <b>Sani-Cloth</b>, <b>Sani-Cloth</b> Plus and <b>Sani-Cloth</b> HB products have a shelf life of 24 months from date of manufacture. Sani-Cloth Bleach wipes have a shelf life of 11 months from date of manufacture. Please NOTE: Product can be used until the expiration date, even after being opened. </p>