Visit PDI's Booth at the ASCA 2021 Virtual Conference
PDI is excited to participate in the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association 2021 Virtual Conference. Join representatives in our virtual booth on April 26, May 3, and May 10 to learn more about our infection prevention products and solutions through educational sessions and LIVE chat opportunities
We are also proud to sponsor an education session entitled, COVID-19 Positive Conversion Before or After Elective Surgery: To Worry or Not to Worry?, which will take place on April 26 from 12:15 to 1:15pm EST. During this session, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the success that Hunterdon Medical Facility in New Jersey experienced when using PDI’s Profend® Nasal Decolonization Kit.
Lastly, we are pleased to offer two-15-minute educational presentations led by our Clinical Science Liaisons. These presentations are available during and after the conference in the educational resource library:
- Decolonization for Ambulatory Surgery: Evidence and Strategies
- Discuss the clinical evidence to support nasal decolonization prior to surgery in ambulatory care settings, and differentiate the strengths and limitations of different decolonization strategies
- Speaker: Marc-Oliver Wright, MT (ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC
- Environmental Disinfection for Ambulatory Surgery: Evidence and New Technologies
- Discuss the role the environment plays in transmission of microbial pathogens and healthcare associated infections (HAIs), as well as explore new and emerging environmental technologies available to help facilitate the control and mitigation of microbes on surfaces and HAI prevention.
- Speaker: Deva Rea, MPH, BSN, BS, RN, CIC
Booth Information (hours):
- April 26: 10-11am, 12-12:15pm, 1:15-1:45pm, 3-3:15pm, 4:15-5pm EST
- May 3: 10-11am, 12-12:15pm, 1:15-1:45pm, 3-3:15pm, 4:15-5pm EST
- May 10: 10-11am, 12-12:15pm, 1:15-1:45pm, 2:45-3pm, 4-5pm EST
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) assists ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) in delivering safe, high-quality, cost-effective patient care. To learn more about ASCA, click here.