Tru-D Partners With Becker's Hospital Review for Educational Webinar on UVC Disinfection
Tru-D® SmartUVC, a PDI solution, is excited to participate in the Becker’s Hospital Review Webinar on UVC Disinfection on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT. Join Tru-D for an informative webinar on “How to build strong partnerships with hospital foundations: A product leader’s guide”.
In this webinar, the grants director from one of the leading hospital foundations in the Tampa Bay area will share how the organization worked with Tru-D SmartUVC to build a fundraising campaign aimed at educating the community on the benefits of equipping local hospitals with ultraviolet disinfection systems. Participation is free, but space is limited, so register today to secure your spot.
- Presenter: Eric Barsema, Director of Community Impact, Morton Plant Mease Health Care Foundation
- Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT
- The process and criteria that hospital foundations use to determine which programs and technologies they designate their funding to each year.
- How product leaders are collaborating with local hospital foundations to promote the benefits of their technology for improving patient care.
- How the pandemic accelerated the demand from local communities to give back and support technology that directly helped healthcare staff members treat patients.