How Do You Make the #1 Wipe in Healthcare* Even Better? Give it a Super New Package.
Easy to Use, Intuitive, and Portable Design
Introducing the Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes Softpack
Submit this Form to Receive Additional Information
Concerned About a Clean Environment? So Are We.
- One truckload of softpack packaging materials equals 6-7 truckloads of large canister packaging materials.
- Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes Softpack occupies 52% less space compared to a large canister.
- Compatible with over 560 devices and surfaces.
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the virus that causes COVID-19; on EPA List N, Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Effective against Candida auris; on EPA List P, Antimicrobial Products Registered with EPA for Claims Against Candida auris.
Championing Sustainability Efforts to Protect the Health of our People and our Planet.
- Sustaining our environment through innovation and continuous improvement across all stages of the product life cycle.
- The new package format contains 80% less plastic and reduces the overall waste footprint
- Since 2016, PDI has made measurable changes as part of our ongoing effort to lessen our environmental impact including:
- Decreased overall energy use by 8.3%
- Reduced greenhouse emission intensity by 6.4%
- 5 of our 6 manufacturing facilities are zero landfill
Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes - Softpack Sell Sheet
Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes - Softpack Instructions for Use (IFU)
PDI Receives EPA Approval of Candida Auris Claim on its Market Leading Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes
EPA Approves PDI’s Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes - Softpack Sustainability Sell Sheet
1In comparison to weight of plastic for similar count canister format; data on file.
*Market leadership claims based on Q1 2021 Clarivate Data.
3Refer to device manufacturer’s instructions for use.
4On hard, nonporous surfaces.
¥Kills SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the virus that causes COVID-19, on hard, nonporous surfaces.
*35% compared to a L case and 57% compared to a XL case.
New softpack format:
+ 35-57% more storage and space efficient than a case of canisters