Effective immediately: PDI PVP Iodine Large Prep Pad has been discontinued.
Large Prep Pad
SKU # C12400
- Saturated with 10% USP Povidone-Iodine.
- Packaged for single use.
PDI PVP Iodine Large Prep Pad has been discontinued, effective immediately.
- Povidone-Iodine provides longer germicidal activity than ordinary Iodine solution
- Non-irritating and non-stinging for better patient comfort
- Cleansing scrub swabsticks are saturated with a 7.5% Povodine-Iodine cleansing solution to scrub away dead skin, dirt and oil
- Prep Pads and Swabsticks are saturated with a 10% USP Povidone-Iodine prep solution provide proven antisepsis
- Duo-Swab contains one cleansing scrub swabstick and one antiseptic swabstick in a convenient 2-step package
Some PDI products state "store at room temperature." What is the definition of room temperature?Show Answer
For our EPA-regulated products, such as Sani-Cloth® and Sani-Prime™ brand products, room temperature is defined as an average temperature of 25◦ C (77◦ F) and within a temperature range of 15◦ C to 30◦ C (59◦ F to 86◦ F). For our FDA-regulated products, such as Prevantics® brand products, “controlled room temperature” indicates a temperature maintained thermostatically that encompasses the usual customary working environment of 20◦ C to 25◦ C (68◦ F to 77◦ F). SOURCE: USP 41-NF 36 General Notices and Requirements (August 1, 2013 First Supplements) Section 10.30.50. “Room Temperature” indicates the temperature prevailing in a working area. Section 10.30.60. Controlled Room Temperature