This product kills SARS-CoV-2.
With Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Spray, you have the power to protect your patients, staff, and healthcare environment. Sani-HyPerCide disinfectant is a powerful, ready to use hydrogen peroxide formula designed to address HAI causing microorganisms, including Clostridioides difficile (C. diff.) without compromising compatibility.
SKU # X13109
Packaging: 9 / Case
Dimensions: 32 oz
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Spray can be found on List N.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Terminal, everyday disinfection
- Soft surface sanitization
- 1 minute for 25 microorganisms. 5 minutes for C. diff
- 24 months
- 26 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, sporicidal, including Candida auris, Norovirus and TB
- Non-bleach Hydrogen Peroxide formula effective against C. diff.
- Compatible with most materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We are continuously developing efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility.
Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Disinfectant is actively being tested for compatibility with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in the healthcare environment. Please contact your PDI rep for more information on Sani-HyPerCide® disinfectant’s compatibility.
Do the PDI Sani-Cloth® products kill the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2?Show Answer
The EPA guidance states: “EPA expects all products on List N to kill all strains of SARS-CoV-2. Genetic changes to the virus do not impact the efficacy of disinfectants. List N disinfectants work by chemically inactivating viruses. The difficulty of killing a virus depends on its physical features, and the recent mutations to SARS-CoV-2 have not changed the basic physical properties.”
The PDI Sani-Cloth products that are on List N and have a specific claim for SARS-CoV-2 are:
- Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipes (EPA reg #9480-4)
- Sani-Cloth Bleach Germicidal Wipes (EPA reg #9480-8)
- Sani-Cloth AF3 Germicidal Wipes (EPA reg #9480-9)
- Sani-HyPerCide® Wipes (EPA reg #9480-16)
- Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Spray (EPA reg #9480-14)
- Sani-Cloth Plus Germicidal Wipes (EPA reg #9480-6)
- Sani-Cloth Prime Germicidal Wipes (EPA reg #9480-12)
- Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray (EPA reg #9480-10)
- Sani-24® Germicidal Spray (EPA reg #42182-9)
- Sani-24® Germicidal Wipes (EPA reg #42182-13)
Do you have any products effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus (formerly 2019 Novel Coronavirus)?Show Answer
The CDC updated their recommendations to refer to List N on the EPA website for EPA-registered disinfectants that have qualified under EPA’s emerging viral pathogens program for use against SARS-CoV-2. Per the EPA’s website, “List N includes products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV2 , the cause of COVID-19. This list includes products with emerging viral pathogen claims and those with human coronavirus claims.’ The following PDI products (Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Prime® Germicidal Spray, Sani 24® Germicidal Spray,Sani 24® Germicidal Wipes, Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Spray, Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe can be found on List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus Claims for use against SARS-CoV-2. Learn more: https://pdihc.com/pdi-products-on-list-n-disinfectants-for-use-against-sars-cov-2/
Are Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants effective against C. diff.?Show Answer
Yes. Sani-HyPerCide® disinfectants are a ready-to-use Hydrogen Peroxide formula that is effective against Clostridioides difficle
Is Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Disinfectants a Sporicidal formulation?Show Answer
Yes. Sani-HyPerCide® is the first ready-to-use Hydrogen Peroxide formula that is effective against Clostridioides difficile.
What is the contact time for Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants?Show Answer
The contact time for the broad range of microogranisms such as TB, Norovirus, and C. auris is 1 minute. For Clostridioides difficle it is 5 minutes.
What is the shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide®Disinfectants?Show Answer
The shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide® disinfectants is 12 months or 1 year.
Can Sani-HyPerCide Spray be used with an Electrostatic Sprayer?Show Answer
Yes, Sani-HyPerCide Spray can be used with an Electrostatic Sprayer on hard, nonporous surfaces only. The ability to use Sani-HyPerCide Spray with an Electrostatic Sprayer can be especially useful in Environmental Services.
Does Sani-HyPerCide Disinfectant have a Biofilm Bacteria kill claim?Show Answer
Yes, Sani-HyPerCide Spray has a Biofilm Bacteria kill claim for S. aureus and P. aeruginosa at 3 minutes. Sani-HyPerCide Spray is useful for targeting these specific organisms in areas such as sinks and drains where biofilm is known to build up. Sani-HyPerCide Wipe does not have a Biofilm Bacteria kill claim.
What important information can be found on the Master Label?Show Answer
- Company name and address
- EPA Registration number – indicates which company holds the registration for the pesticide product, and in what sequence the product was submitted to EPA by the company.
- EPA Establishment number – The final physical location where the pesticide product was produced or labeled.
- Efficacy Claims
- Product Toxicity category
- Directions for use
- Storage and Disposal Directions
- Product contact time
- First Aid and Precautionary statements
- Marketing claims
What is a Master Label?Show Answer
The Master Label contains all of the approved uses for a given pesticide product and all associated labeling. Master Labels must be submitted for EPA approval. EPA-approved Master Labels are stamped “ACCEPTED” and placed in the official record. Labeling for a given product must not contain any text beyond that which is approved in the Master Label, except for supplemental labeling. The Master Label provides critical information about how to handle and use the pesticide product.
Sani-HyPerCide® Germicidal Spray
|Package Size||SKU Number||Country|
|Spray Bottle (32 oz.)||X13109||USA|
Date of Disclosure: 1/1/2020
To learn more: California Cleaning Right to Know Act
|Ingredients||CAS Numbers||Function||Chemicals of Concern|
|Acetic Acid||64-19-7||pH adjuster||None|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||7722-84-1||Antimicrobial active||None|
|Sodium Acetate||127-09-3||Buffering agent||None|
|Etidronic Acid||2809-21-4||Chelating agent||None|
SAFETY DATA SHEETS
Professional Disposables International, Inc. (PDI)
400 Chestnut Ridge Road, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
Information on date of manufacture can be obtained by calling the toll free number.