With Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray, you have the power to protect your patients and equipment. Sani-HyPerCide Germicidal Spray is a ready to use disinfectant with a Hydrogen Peroxide formula designed to provide powerful protection against HAI causing microorganisms, including Clostridioides diffcile and Candida auris, to help standardize your disinfection protocols without compromising compatibility.
SKU # X13109
Packaging: 9 / Case
Dimensions: 32 oz
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray can be found on List N.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- General, Everyday, Isolation, and Terminal room disinfection
- Soft Surface sanitization
- 1 minute for 22 microorganisms. 5 minutes for C. diff
- 23 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, including Norovirus and TB
- Powerful Hydrogen Peroxide formula that is effective against C. diff without compromising compatibility
- Compatible with most materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.*Please consult equipment manufacturers IFUs before use.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
Do you have any products effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus (formerly 2019 Novel Coronavirus)?Show Answer
The CDC updated their recommendations to refer to List N on the EPA website for EPA-registered disinfectants that have qualified under EPA’s emerging viral pathogens program for use against SARS-CoV-2. Per the EPA’s website, “List N includes products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV2 , the cause of COVID-19. This list includes products with emerging viral pathogen claims and those with human coronavirus claims.’ The following PDI products (Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Prime® Germicidal Spray, Sani 24® Germicidal Spray, Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray, Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe can be found on List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus Claims for use against SARS-CoV-2. Learn more: https://pdihc.com/pdi-products-on-list-n-disinfectants-for-use-against-sars-cov-2/
Are Sani-HyPerCide™ Disinfectants effective against C. diff.?Show Answer
Yes. Sani-HyPerCide disinfectants are a ready-to-use Hydrogen Peroxide formula that is effective against Clostridioides difficle
What is the contact time for Sani-HyPerCide™ Disinfectants?Show Answer
The contact time for the broad range of microogranisms such as TB, Norovirus, and C. auris is 1 minute. For Clostridioides difficle it is 5 minutes.
What is the shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide™ Disinfectants?Show Answer
The shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide disinfectants are 12 months or 1 year.
Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray
|Package Size||SKU Number||Country|
|Spray Bottle (32 oz.)||X13109||USA|
Date of Disclosure: 1/1/2020
To learn more: California Cleaning Right to Know Act
|Ingredients||CAS Numbers||Function||Chemicals of Concern|
|Acetic Acid||64-19-7||pH adjuster||None|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||7722-84-1||Antimicrobial active||None|
|Sodium Acetate||127-09-3||Buffering agent||None|
|Etidronic Acid||2809-21-4||Chelating agent||None|
SAFETY DATA SHEETS
Professional Disposables International, Inc. (PDI)
400 Chestnut Ridge Road, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
Information on date of manufacture can be obtained by calling the toll free number.