With Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray, you have the power to protect your patients and equipment. It is the only Hydrogen Peroxide sporicidal ready to use spray designed to provide powerful protection against HAI causing microorganisms, including C. difficile to help standardize your disinfection protocols without compromising compatibility. Contact your PDI Sales rep for more information.
SKU # X13109
Packaging: 9 / Case
Dimensions: 32 oz
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- General, Everyday, Isolation, and Terminal room disinfection
- 1 minute. 5 minutes for C. diff
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2:
Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray can be found on List N.
- 23 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, sporicidal, including Norovirus and TB
- Non-bleach Sporicidal Hydrogen Peroxide formula
- Compatible with most materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.*Please consult equipment manufacturers IFUs before use.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We develop efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility.
Sani-HyPerCide Germicidal Spray is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in the healthcare environment. Please be sure to reference the equipment manufacturer’s IFU for compatibility or contact your PDI representative about Sani-HyPerCide spray.
Do you have any products effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus (formerly 2019 Novel Coronavirus)?Show Answer
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations to refer to List N on the EPA website for EPA-registered disinfectants that have qualified under EPA’s emerging viral pathogens program for use against SARS-CoV-2. Per the EPA’s website, “List N includes products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. This list includes products with emerging viral pathogen claims and those with human coronavirus claims.” As of March 13, the following PDI products (Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Prime® Germicidal Spray, Sani-24® Germicidal Spray, Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe) can be found on List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2. Learn more: https://pdihc.com/pdi-products-on-list-n-disinfectants-for-use-against-sars-cov-2/
Is Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray a sporicidal formulation?Show Answer
Yes. Sani-HyPerCide spray is the first ready to use Hydrogen Peroxide formula that is effective against Clostridium difficile.
What is the contact time for Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The contact time for Sani-HyPerCide spray, against a broad range of microogranisms, is 1 minute. For Clostridium difficile, the contact time is 5 minutes.
What is the shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide spray is 12 months or 1 year.
Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray
|Package Size||SKU Number||Country|
|Spray Bottle (32 oz.)||X13109||USA|
Date of Disclosure: 1/1/2020
To learn more: California Cleaning Right to Know Act
|Ingredients||CAS Numbers||Function||Chemicals of Concern|
|Acetic Acid||64-19-7||pH adjuster||None|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||7722-84-1||Antimicrobial active||None|
|Sodium Acetate||127-09-3||Buffering agent||None|
|Etidronic Acid||2809-21-4||Chelating agent||None|
SAFETY DATA SHEETS
Professional Disposables International, Inc. (PDI)
400 Chestnut Ridge Road, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
Information on date of manufacture can be obtained by calling the toll free number.
Click here to download this information as a PDF.