With Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray, you have the power to protect your patients and equipment. It is the only Hydrogen Peroxide sporicidal ready to use spray designed to provide powerful protection against HAI causing microorganisms, including Clostridium diffcile to help standardize your disinfection protocols without compromising compatibility. Contact your PDI Sales rep for more information.
SKU # X13109
Packaging: 9 / Case
Dimensions: 32 oz
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- General, Everyday, Isolation, and Terminal room disinfection
- 1 minute. 5 minutes for C. diff
- 22 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, sporicidal, including Norovirus and TB
- Non-bleach Sporicidal Hydrogen Peroxide formula
- Compatible with most materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.*Please consult equipment manufacturers IFUs before use.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We develop efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility.
Sani-HyPerCide Germicidal Spray is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in the healthcare environment. Please be sure to reference the equipment manufacturer’s IFU for compatibility or contact your PDI representative about Sani-HyPerCide spray.
Is Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray a sporicidal formulation?Show Answer
Yes. Sani-HyPerCide spray is the first ready to use Hydrogen Peroxide formula that is effective against Clostridium difficile.
What is the contact time for Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The contact time for Sani-HyPerCide spray, against a broad range of microogranisms, is 1 minute. For Clostridium difficile, the contact time is 5 minutes.
What is the shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The shelf life for Sani-HyPerCide spray is 12 months or 1 year.