This product is on EPA List N
Sani-24® Germicidal Spray gives you the power with around the clock protection. It is the first, and only EPA registered disinfectant with the ability to control HAI causing microorganisms with continuously active disinfection (CAD). Protect your patients and staff with a unique disinfectant that shields against ESKAPE pathogens, which are responsible for over 40% of HAIs in the healthcare environment, for up to 24 hours1.
SKU # X14109
Packaging: 9 / Case
Dimensions: 32 oz
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Sani-24® Germicidal Spray can be found on List N.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Daily, general and terminal room disinfection
- Soft Surface Sanitization
- 1 minute for initial disinfection and Continuously Active Disinfection
- 26 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, Virucidal
- Quaternary ammonium and ethanol
- Compatible with materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites. *Please consult equipment manufacturers IFUs before use.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
Do you have any products effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus (formerly 2019 Novel Coronavirus)?Show Answer
The CDC updated their recommendations to refer to List N on the EPA website for EPA-registered disinfectants that have qualified under EPA’s emerging viral pathogens program for use against SARS-CoV-2. Per the EPA’s website, “List N includes products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV2 , the cause of COVID-19. This list includes products with emerging viral pathogen claims and those with human coronavirus claims.’ The following PDI products (Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Prime® Germicidal Spray, Sani 24® Germicidal Spray, Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray, Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe can be found on List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus Claims for use against SARS-CoV-2. Learn more: https://pdihc.com/pdi-products-on-list-n-disinfectants-for-use-against-sars-cov-2/
What is Continuously Active Disinfection or CAD?Show Answer
Sani-24® Germicidal Spray not only has the ability to rapidly disinfect epidemiologically important pathogens, but utilizes Continuously Active Disinfection to prevent key pathogens responsible for ~40% of HAIs from recontaminating or recolonizing on a surface for up to 24 hours.
CAD is effective against ESKAPE pathogens:
● Acinetobacter baumannii MDR
● Enterobacter aerogenes
● Enterobacter aerogenes MDR
● Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus)
● New Delhi Metallo-beta-lactamase-1 (NDM-1) producing Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE – Carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae)
● Pseudomonas aeruginosa
● Staphylococcus aureus
● Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)
What is the contact time for Sani-24® Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The contact time for Sani-24 spray is 1 minute for standard disinfection and for Continuously Active Disinfection.
What is the shelf life for Sani-24® Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The shelf life for Sani-24 spray is 24 months or 2 years.
1These 5 organisms are: Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)