Sani-24® Germicidal Spray gives you the power with around the clock protection. It is the first, and only EPA-registered disinfectant with the ability to control HAI-causing microorganisms with Continuously Active Disinfection for up to 24 hours1. Contact your PDI sales rep for more information.
SKU # X14109
Packaging: 9 / Case
Dimensions: 32 oz
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Daily, general and terminal room disinfection
- 1 minute for initial disinfection, 5 minutes for Continuously Active Disinfection
- 23 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, virucidal
- Quaternary ammonium and ethanol
- Compatible with most materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites. *Please consult equipment manufacturers IFUs before use.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We develop efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility.
Sani-24 Germicidal Spray is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in the healthcare environment. Please be sure to reference the equipment manufacturer’s IFU for compatibility or contact your PDI representative about Sani-24 spray.
What is Continuously Active Disinfection or CAD?Show Answer
Sani-24® Germicidal Spray can rapidly disinfect 22 microorganism, and provides the ability to utilize Continuously Active Disinfection to prevent key pathogens responsible for ~40% of HAIs from recontaminating or recolonizing on a surface for up to 24 hours or 96 touches.
These 5 key pathogens are:
● Enterobacter aerogenes
● Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus)
● Pseudomonas aeruginosa
● Staphylococcus aureus
● Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)
What is the contact time for Sani-24® Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The contact time for Sani-24 spray is 1 minute for standard disinfection and 5 minutes for Continously Active Disinfection.
What is the shelf life for Sani-24® Germicidal Spray?Show Answer
The shelf life for Sani-24 spray is 24 months or 2 years.
Do you have any products effective against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)?Show Answer
PDI and offers several EPA-registered surface disinfectant products that have a label claim against a strain of human coronavirus (Strain 229E] [ATCC VR-740]). Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Prime® Germicidal Spray, Sani-24® Germicidal Spray, Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe.
Our products qualify for emerging viral pathogen claims per EPA’s Guidance to Registrants: Process for Making Claims Against Emerging Viral Pathogens not on EPA-Registered Disinfectant Labels’ when used in accordance with the appropriate use directions. Currently, the 2019 Novel Coronavirus has not been available for testing. These products have demonstrated effectiveness against a virus similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, these products can be used against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus when used in accordance with the directions for use against human coronavirus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the EPA and CDC websites for more detail.
1These 5 organisms are: Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)