PDI Sponsors AORN Fall Virtual Workshops: Learn more & register!
PDI is honored to sponsor AORN’s Fall Virtual Workshops. These interactive workshops are deigned to “enhance perioperative skills and help operationalize the Guidelines for Perioperative Practice – the gold standard for surgical patient and worker safety.”
The series is focused on “Infection Prevention: The New Environment of Care”, and members of PDI’s clinical team will be joining the presentations to discuss the following topics: Environmental Cleaning and Environment of Care; Surgical Attire, including sanitizing personal devices; Skin Antisepsis; and Nasal Decolonization.
- Sept. 18th Pacific Region- 8am MST – Register
- Oct. 3rd Eastern Region- 8am EST – Register
- Oct. 10th Central Region- 8am CST – Register
- Marc-Oliver Wright, MT(ASCP), MS, CIC, FAPIC
- Amanda Thornton, RN, MSN, CIC, VA-BC
- Holly Montejano, MS, CIC, CPHQ, VA-BC
- Deva Rea, MPH, BSN, BS, RN, CIC:
To learn more about the Fall Workshops and to register, visit: https://www.aorn.org/events/fall-workshops
To help promote this program, download this flier!