PDI Partners with APIC for CDS Virtual Conference, Oct. 8-9
PDI is proud to partner with APIC – Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology – as a Gold Exhibitor for their Cleaning Disinfection Sterilization (CDS) Virtual Conference, October 8-9, 2020.
This two-day virtual conference allows infection preventionists opportunities to discuss pressing issues relating to cleaning, disinfection and sterilization, while advancing their knowledge and skills, learning about effective practice, and building one’s network with a diverse community of IP professionals. Learn from leading experts within the field and engage through peer-to-peer networking around the IPC issues and challenges you face every day.
Our virtual booth includes the following:
- Our Focus products: Sani-24® spray, Sani-HyPerCide™ Disinfectants, Tru-D® SmartUVC, Easy Screen® Cleaning Wipes, Sani-Cloth® Wipe Portfolio
- Available Resources: Product Brochures, Compatibility Clinical Brochure, Surface Disinfection in the Time of COVID-19, CE Course Flyer, Layered Approach to Infection Prevention Infographic
- Two Showcase Presentations:
- Thursday, 10/8, 12:30-12:35pm EST – Introduction to Sani-HyPerCide Wipes
- Friday, 10/9, 12:15-12:20pm EST – Tru-D SmartUVC and the Layered Approach to Infection Prevention
For more information about the CDS or to register, click here. Registration will remain open throughout the conference.