NEW! Introducing Sani-Cloth HyPerOxide. Convenient and easy to use providing a full spectrum of efficacy against spores, bacteria, yeast, viruses and with proven efficacy against Biofilm. The Hydrogen Peroxide based formulation is boosted by the selected surfactant which improves cleaning and efficacy. Ideal for disinfecting high-risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores, norovirus and MRSA.
Sani-Cloth HyPerOxide are disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.Accessories & Compliance Tools
Large Canister (100 count)
SKU # XP00398
Dimensions: 195 x 180 mm
- Medical Device Class IIa
- Contains 100 wipes
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
- Medical Device
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- No mixing or activation required
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
- Efficacy against Biofilm
- Hydrogen Peroxide 7.5%
- <1% Surfactant
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Available as a canister.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.