Sani-Cloth Chlor is our sporicidal disinfection wipe, containing detergent to aid cleaning. Ideal for disinfecting high-risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and norovirus.
Sani-Cloth Chlor are disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.Accessories & Compliance Tools
Large Canister (50 count)
SKU # XP00297
Dimensions: 195 x 200 mm
- Medical Device Class IIa
- Contains 50 wipes
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
- Medical Device
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- No mixing or activation required
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) belongs to a group of enveloped viruses. Despite the serious nature of the disease, outside of the body, enveloped viruses are easily compromised by most disinfectants.According to European test methods, proven efficacy to EN 14476 against reference test virus Vaccinia virus consequently covers all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.Sani-Cloth Chlor is effective in 30 seconds.
- The Sani-Cloth Chlor formula and applicator is identical to Sani-Cloth Bleach.
- EPA List N On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2:Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.
- >5400ppm Sodium Hypochloride (Bleach)
- <1% Anionic Surfactant (detergent)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Sani-Cloth Chlor and Sani-Cloth Bleach are manufactured using the same formulation and towel composition. As such, the compatibility data available on the US site for Sani-Cloth Bleach is also applicable to Sani-Cloth Chlor.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Available as a canister.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.