What is Continuously Active Disinfection or CAD?
Sani-24® Germicidal Spray not only has the ability to rapidly disinfect epidemiologically important pathogens, but utilizes Continuously Active Disinfection to prevent ESKAPE responsible for ~40% of HAIs from recontaminating or recolonizing on a surface for up to 24 hours.
CAD is effective against ESKAPE pathogens:
● Acinetobacter baumannii MDR
● Enterobacter aerogenes
● Enterobacter aerogenes MDR
● Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus)
● New Delhi Metallo-beta-lactamase-1 (NDM-1) producing Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE – Carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae)
● Pseudomonas aeruginosa
● Staphylococcus aureus
● Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)