The First and Only. Times Two.Sani-24® and Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants from PDI.
Dual Innovation at its Best
Sani-HyPerCide® and Sani-24® Germicidal Disinfectants
Request More Information
If you are interested in learning more about Sani-24® and Sani-HyPerCide® Disinfectants, complete the form below to have your PDI representative contact you.
Sani-24® Wipes Offer Ongoing Confidence Between Disinfection Protocols.
- The first and only EPA-registered disinfectant with continuously active disinfection (CAD), providing the ability to control HAI-causing microorganisms.
- When used as directed, Sani-24® disinfectant provides an antimicrobial shield that is clinically proven to disinfect surfaces for 24 hours.2,3
- Provides 1-minute disinfection for a broad spectrum of organisms.
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- Bactericidal and virucidal.4
- Quat Alcohol formulation is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in the healthcare environment.5
Sani-HyPerCide® A More Compatible Alternative to Bleach
- First and only ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide formula that kills C. diff.7
- Powerful disinfection and versatile compatibility in a unique ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide formulation that kills C. diff. in 5 minutes.
- Potential for SKU reduction and cost savings. Can be used facility-wide in either daily or terminal disinfection.
- Effective against relevant microorganisms including C. auris, TB, and Norovirus in 1 minute.
- More compatible on surfaces and materials than competitive bleach products.5,6
1. CAD addresses Acinetobacter baumannii MDR (Multi-drug resistant), Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter aerogenes MDR (Multi-drug Resistant), Enterococcus faecalis VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococcus), Enterococcus faecium MDR (Multidrug Resistant), New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase-1 (NDM-1) producing Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRE – Carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant) (MRSA)
2. William A. Rutala PhD, MPH, Maria F. Gergen MT (ASCP), Emily E. Sickbert-Bennett PhD, Deverick J. Anderson MD, MPH and David J. Weber MD, MPH, for the CDC Prevention Epicenters Program Antimicrobial activity of a continuously active disinfectant against healthcare pathogens Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology (2019) doi:10.1017/ice.2019.260
3. Schmidt, M. et. al. In situ evaluation of a persistent disinfectant provides continuous decontamination within the clinical environment.
Am J Infect Control 2019.
4. Sani-24 spray is effective against TB with a 3 minute contact time and Sani-24 wipe is effective against TB with a 5 minute contact time
5. Refer to device manufacturer’s instructions for use.
6. Data on file
7. Clostridioides difficile spores formerly known as Clostridium difficile spores.