This is a live webinar in partnership with FPIC on June 24.
This program focuses on the importance of environmental disinfection in the ambulatory care environment.
By the end of the program, the learner will be able to:
1. Outline importance of environmental disinfection within ambulatory care
2. Identify chemicals used in healthcare disinfectants and their properties
3. Review characteristics of an ideal disinfectant
4. Define EPA registration of disinfectants
5. Describe a few studies relating environmental disinfection to its impact on HAIs