NOTE: This is a webinar scheduled with Central Texas APIC Chapter.
This program focuses on the importance of environmental disinfection in the ambulatory care environment.
By the end of the program, the learner will be able to:
1. Outline importance of environmental disinfection within acute care
2. Identify chemicals used in healthcare disinfectants and their properties
3. Review characteristics of an ideal disinfectant
4. Define EPA registration of disinfectants
5. Describe a few studies relating environmental disinfection to its impact on HAIs
At the conclusion of the webinar, complete the following steps to receive your CE certificate:
- Step 1: Create an account by visiting https://pdihc.com/courses
- Step 2: Activate your account – You will receive an activation email. Follow the link provided in that email.
- Step 3: Complete the Evaluation – Once you activate your account, please return to this COURSE page
- Enroll in this Course
- Start this Course
- Follow to Evaluation. You will complete 10 total questions. Follow the instructions to populate your CE certificate. NOTE: a copy will also be emailed to you.
Reach out to Jillian Maisano at email@example.com with any questions.