This is a live webinar in partnership with APIC Mississippi on Thursday, October 14.
This program focuses on the importance of environmental disinfection in the ambulatory care environment.
By the end of the program, the learner will be able to:
1. Outline the importance of environmental disinfection within ambulatory care
2. Identify chemicals used in healthcare disinfectants and their properties
3. Review characteristics of an ideal disinfectant
4. Define EPA registration of disinfectants
5. Describe a few studies relating environmental disinfection to its impact on HAIs