Features and Benefits
To lubricate the body orifices to facilitate the entry of medical and therapeutic devices.
- Water soluble formula - will not affect surgical instruments, rubber or plastics.
- Non-staining and greaseless.
- Easily removed with a tissue or towel.
- Intended for professional and hospital use.
- Will not affect surgical instruments, rubber or plastics.
PDI LUBE JELLY 2.7 GM STERILE
T00128 - Unfortunately, the product you are looking for has been discontinued. We recommend PDI® Lubricating Jelly II as a substitute
Frequently Asked QuestionsSee All FAQs
Yes. Parabens used in small amounts are commonly found in preservative systems for many medical and pharmaceutical grade products, and common cosmetic products, such as shampoos and conditioners.