Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands.
Features and Benefits
An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands. The cost to treat an HAI can be as much as $36,000. By preventing just one, a patient hand hygiene program could pay for itself for an entire year.1
- #1 hand sanitizing wipe in healthcare.2
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol.*
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs.
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams.3,4
- FDA food code compliant. Safe to use before eating and drinking.5
- Contains soothing aloe and vitamin E. Clinically proven to moisturize skin after repeated use.6
- Available in multiple formats to meet the various needs of your facility.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.
1. R. Douglas Scott II, Direct Medical Costs of Healthcare-Associated Infections in U.S. Hospitals and the Benefits of Prevention
2. GHX Market Intelligence 2014
3. Clinical data is representative of Sani-Hands (NDC #: 10819-50) 65.9% Ethyl Alcohol formulation vs. the Purrell (NDC #: 21749 515) 62% Ethyl Alcohol formulation.
4. Data on file, PDI, Orangeburg, New York.
5. Food Code Recommendations of the United States Public Health Service Food and Drug Administration, 2013.
6. Data on file, PDI, Orangeburg, New York.
* Some customers may receive the 65.9% Ethyl Alcohol formulation for Sani-Hands® Bedside Pack