Environment of Care
Germicidal Disposable Wipe
Protecting your staff and patients has never been easier! Alcohol and fragrance free formula is ideal for use around those with respiratory sensitivities.
Features and Benefits
Effective against 45 microorganims in 3 minutes: Protecting your staff and patients has never been easier! Alcohol and fragrance free formula is ideal for use around patients, residents and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant. (Alcohol Free Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Fragrance, alcohol, bleach, acid, phenol, acetone and ammonia free.
- Ideal for equipment and other hard nonporous surfaces sensitive to alcohol.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See "Accessories & Compliance Tools" tab to learn more.
Not for sale in Canada.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product label to get the full listing of use sites.