Swab & Strip
For disinfecting needleless access sites prior to use. Contains 3.15% (w/v) CHG and 70% (v/v) IPA solution.
Features and Benefits
The first and only 3.15% (w/v) Chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and 70% (v/v) Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) solution to receive 510k clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in disinfecting needleless access sites prior to use.
- Features a 5 second scrub time followed by 5 second dry time.
- Contains 3.15% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Available in multiple sizes and formats to meet the various needs of your facility. See "Sizes & Formats" tab to learn more.
- Compliant with evidence-based recommendations from the following organizations:
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Infusion Nurses Society
- Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- The Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Association for Vascular Access
- 10 independent clinical studies demonstrating clinical efficacy of Prevantics® products.